Legacy Wealth Management provides personalized financial planning and wealth management services that seek to help clients protect and grow their wealth. We offer comprehensive solutions tailored to each client in pursuit of our mission: to create a positive impact on the lives of our clients and their families through intelligent and transparent financial advice. Learn more in our Firm Overview.
1. Purposeful - You have a clear mission to serve clients and help them reach their goals: Great advisors want to do great work for their clients. They stake their business on doing the right thing—and know that business success will follow.
2. Empathetic -You know that you cannot effectively serve clients without genuinely relating to them: To serve well, an advisor must assume a client’s perspective. Empathetic advisors put themselves in their clients’ shoes and work to understand what matters most to them.
3. Authentic - You reveal your true self to clients: Effective advisors elevate the connection with clients by revealing their own personal stories. A willingness to be transparent and vulnerable helps build client trust and encourages real communication.
4. Intellectually curious -You continue to search for the most robust solutions for clients: Great advisors are on a continual path of professional development and improvement. They are lifelong learners, open to new ideas and committed to honing their technical knowledge and skills.
5. Personally inquisitive -You work hard to uncover what’s truly meaningful to their clients and are engaged advisors who also have mastered the personal side of advice. They ask probing questions to better understand their client’s views on money and life before creating a plan.
6. Quiet -You listen more than you talk: Active listening encourages clients to reveal their deeper thoughts—and often, an advisor’s best answer is to ask a question that sparks creative analysis and self-discovery.
7. Passionate - Your unwavering desire to do well for others drives constant improvement: A strong sense of conviction to do right by clients compels great advisors to continue honing their craft and ultimately enhance the value clients receive.
8. Entrepreneurial -You run your practice as a business and plan strategically for the future: Advisors can better serve clients when they run successful practices. Just as they encourage financial responsibility in their clients, top advisors apply a high standard to managing their own practice.
9. Honest - You set realistic expectations about controllable actions and probable outcomes: While the best advice may not be easy to hear, great advisors communicate essential truths about money and investing so that clients have realistic expectations about their wealth.
10. Disciplined - You don’t let market volatility or media messages “noise” drive impulsive actions: Effective advisors know the importance of preparing clients to navigate changing markets and apply discipline at crucial times, which can lead to a more enjoyable and promising financial journey.
If you are exploring new horizons, we may be the team for you. Learn more about the Legacy Wealth Management Team in our Firm Overview above, and fill out the form below to contact us for details about available opportunities.